/ Rotating Electrical
The John Deere Reman line of starters, alternators, and generator products are designed in response to customer demands to minimize downtime and provide the customer with a low-cost repair alternative. All rotating electrical components are built and tested to provide you with the same John Deere quality products you are accustomed to.
Voltage and amperage is tested at idle and full load. Rotors and stators are tested to meet John Deere specifications.
Key Benefits of John Deere Remanufactured Rotating Electrical Components:
- Reduces customer downtime by providing an exchange alternator or generator.
- Provides a cost competitive product compared to outside supplier rebuilding options.
- Savings of 30-35% compared to a new component.
- Provides known repair costs up front.
- Provides a one-year, unlimited-hour parts, labor and consequential damage warranty if dealer installed.
- Provides a product to John Deere quality specifications using only genuine OEM parts and approved remanufacturing processes.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN...