The John Deere Reman line of engines are designed in response to customer demands to minimize downtime and provide a low-cost repair alternative. All John Deere Reman engine options are built and tested to provide you with the same John Deere quality you are accustomed to.
Key Benefits of John Deere Remanufactured Engines:
- Reduce customer downtime: up to 50-percent or more when compared to an overhaul.
- Provides a cost competitive product compared with outside supplier rebuilding options or dealer overhauls.
- Provides known repair costs up front.
- Provides up to two year, 2.000 hour warranty for complete and basic engines in agricultural application (1st year with unlimited hours). Complete Block Assemblies and Short Blocks come with a one year warranty, unlimited hours.
- Provides a product remanufactured to stringent John Deere quality specifications using only genuine OEM parts and approved remanufacturing processes.
- Remanufactured, not rebuilt to the point of failure.
When reduced downtime, higher quality, known repair costs, and company product support are important to you, look to John Deere Reman products.