Pictorial Safety Signs
At several important places on this machine safety signs are affixed intended to signify potential danger. The hazard is identified by a pictorial in a warning triangle. An adjacent pictorial provides information how to avoid personal injury. These safety signs, their placement on the machine and a brief explanatory text are shown in this Safety section.
• Operator training required.
• Read operator’s manual.
• Know all controls.
• Keep shields in place.
• Maintain all safety devices.
• Look behind before backing.
• Keep people a safe distance away.
• Stay clear of power driven parts.
• Do Not operate where machine could tip.
• Never carry riders.
• Roll-Over Protection Structure (ROPS) should be installed unless prohibited by low clearance operation.
• Use seat belts unless machine is operated without ROPS.
• Before leaving machine
a. Stop engine.
b. Lock park brake.
c. Remove key
Picture Note: Two warning labels are on each cutting unit.
To avoid injury from rotating blades, stay clear of reel.
Shut off engine before servicing lubrication or removing cutting unit.
To avoid injury from rotating blades, stay clear of deck edge.
To avoid injury from crushing, always wear seat belt. Do not jump from machine.
Cigarettes, flames or sparks could cause the battery to explode. Always shield eyes and face from battery. Do not charge or use cables or adjust poor connections without proper instructions and training. Keep vent caps tight and level.
POISON CAUSES SEVERE BURNS
Contains sulfuric acid. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. In event of an accident, flush with water and call a physician immediately. Keep out of reach of children.
CE Certification and Specifications Labels
TCU19156 TCU19158 TCU19159
A - 3225C Lightweight Fairway Mower
B - 3235C Lightweight Fairway Mower
C - 3245C Lightweight Fairway Mower
• This label on your machine indicates that this model has been certified and is in compliance with European Directive 98/37/EEC (89/392EEC) Standards.