Pictorial Safety Signs
At several important places on this machine safety signs are affixed intended to signify potential danger. The hazard is identified by a pictorial in a warning triangle. An adjacent pictorial provides information how to avoid personal injury. These safety signs, their placement on the machine and a brief explanatory text are shown in this Safety section.
Avoid Injury From Rotating Blades
• Keep hands and feet away from rotating blades.
• Shut off engine before servicing, lubricating or removing cutting units.
Help Avoid Injury
• Read operator’s manual for operating and training instructions.
• Keep shields in place.
• Keep people a safe distance away.
• Maintain all safety devices.
• Stop engine whenever you leave the mower.
Keep All Shields In Place
• Do not operate machine without shield in place.
• Hot surface do not touch
CE Certification, Specification and Sound Label
• This label on your machine indicates that this model has been certified and is in compliance with European Directive 98/37EEC (89/392EEC) and 2000/14/EC Standards.