/ Engines & Drivetrain Service
Engines & Drivetrain Service
With more than 4,000 service locations worldwide, John Deere is always handy when you need expert service and support. You’ll find an authorized John Deere dealer or engine distributor almost anywhere in the world your John Deere-powered equipment goes to work.
All John Deere engines come with a warranty, and can easily be registered on the Internet by filling out this Warranty Registration Form.
Contact your John Deere dealer for more information.
The public works, forestry and agricultural machinery dealers, as well as the John Deere engine dealers, will ensure the maintenance of your original equipment. Our spare parts are built according to the strict specifications set by John Deere. Our dealers stock most of these parts, and our central warehouses use our FLASH parts shipping system, which means you will never have long to wait before receiving an order. Using this cutting edge system, any spare part that is not available on site can be located and shipped without delay.
John Deere service personnel are highly trained technicians who stay on top of changing engine technologies and service techniques through factory schools and hands-on training.
John Deere provides technical service manuals, operator manuals, and parts catalogs in six languages. John Deere dealers and distributors
are your best source for expert service, knowledge, and engine accessories. They’re one of the many excellent reasons why you should specify John Deere engines in all your equipment.
Warranty Industrial and Agricultural engines
Whether bought in the U.S. or Europe, John Deere engines carry the same warranty.
Our customer service program is based on a system of guarantees that comes up to our engines. This is why we offer:
- A 2 year/2,000 hour (whatever occurs first) with 1 year/unlimited hour guarantee.
- A guarantee that takes effect the date that the machine begins operation.
- The possibility of extending the guarantee*. Each John Deere engine is shipped with a guarantee that is valid throughout the world.
* Under certain conditions.
The standard warranty for Marine engines is one year with unlimited hours or two years with 2000 hours, whichever comes first. The warranty can be extended to a maximum of 5 years or 5000 hours in combinations of 3, 4 and 5 years with 2000, 3000, 4000 or 5000 hours.
An exception to this is any SFM marine engine (sea water cooled charge air) with the M5 power rating. The standard warranty for these applications is 2 years with 1000 hours, whichever comes first. The warranty can be extended to 3, 4 or 5 years with a maximum of 2000 hours.
Even the most trouble free engines need maintenance: filters, oil, etc. That's why commonly used John Deere engine parts are readily available from our marine dealers and service centers, and why we offer fast shipment of other parts from depots located all over the globe. Our worldwide service locations ensure that you're never far from expert service.
John Deere Reman
Genuine John Deere Reman remanufactured engines and drivetrains are built to the latest original equipment engineering specifications, and are fully warranted, so you can be assured of exact quality and great value.
- Every John Deere Reman remanufactured engine and engine component is completely disassembled and cleaned
- Each part is rigorously inspected using the highest quality equipment
- Items found to be out of spec or worn are replaced with new or remanufactured components
- Wear items such as bearings, seals, gaskets, o-rings, bushings, pistons, and liners are replaced 100 percent of the time
Why use John Deere Reman?
- Reduce your downtime 50 percent or more when compared to an overhaul repair option
- John Deere Reman remanufactured components are available at significant savings over new components
- Certified technicians use latest remanufacturing processes to ensure a high quality product to meet your needs
- All John Deere Reman remanufactured engines and engine components carry a genuine John Deere warranty
If reduced downtime, repair costs, and reliable product support are important to you, look to John Deere Reman products.
Funk™ DistributorMitchell Diesel Ltd.
Fulwood Road South
Fulwood Ind. Estate
Nottingham, UK NG172 JZ