- Control system for E-Series harvesters
- Clear and user friendly control system for precise control and improved performance
- One control and monitoring system for base machine, measuring system and harvesting head
- Onboard electronic manual
TimberMatic H-12 – innovative automation, precise control and better performance
TimberMatic H-12 is a user-friendly and dependable control system for the E-Series harvesters. Control of the base machine, measuring systems, and harvesting head are integrated into the same user interface.
The E-Series automation system has a number of features to help maximise productivity;
- shortcut keys for often-used functions
- operator specific settings
- interactive menus
- electronic user manual for control system opens to right page on your computer screen.
Pressure sensors have been added to TimberMatic H-12 control system, enabling you to adjust most of the harvester settings from inside the cabin, without service tools. The pressure sensors make machine adjustments and condition monitoring easier via the machine’s on-board PC:
- work and transmission pump pressures
- delimbing knives
- feed roller arms.
TimberMatic has a configurable user interface as standard as well as support of the new PC and Meca controller. Main updates in the latest control system version 1.21 include further improvements for SBC. Furthermore, the new software version enables possibility to start RDA (Remote Display Access) connection through Internet (MTG or other modem) also when TimberMatic can't be started. Safe mode is included in all installation packages.
Changing between harvesters and forwarders has never been simpler, and the keypads and other control devices are now almost identical in both types of machine.
Not only does TimberMatic make harvest adjustments easy, it makes you more productive.
Engine load anticipation feature during fell cut has been improved in the 1070E IT4 and 1170E IT4 harvesters.
Improved WDT (Wireless Data Transfer) through JDLink MTG modem for TimberOffice 5
- Automatic saving of production and WS (Work Statistics) in background processing to WDT folder
- Possibility for automatic generation of WS drf-file, no actions needed by operator.
Permanent differential lock
- Differential locks stay engaged even while the machine stops or changes direction
- New symbol and alarm in the main display when the permanent differential lock is connected
- Machine speed is limited to 5 km/h with permanent differential lock
- Available for all harvesters and forwarders including CommandCenter machines
Improvements to StanForD 2010 support according to customer requests.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN...