2500E E-Cut Hybrid Diesel
Features & Specs
See All Features
- A proven design that drives the cutting unit with electric reel motors
- 102 potential leak points eliminated in the reel circuit
- Reduced sound levels and fuel consumption @ 2250 RPM
- Greatly reduce triplex ring with exclusive offset cutting units
See All Specs
|Engine||19.6 hp (14.6 kW) gross @3000 rpm, 784cc, PS
|Cutting Units||Quick Adjust QA5 22-in. (55.9 cm), offset design
|Cutting Width||62 in. (157.5 cm)
Locate a Dealer
Nothing on your course gets more scrutiny than the greens. Which is why since 2005, John Deere has been introducing customers to the many benefits of E-Cut Hybrid technology:
- Elimination of 102 hydraulic leak points in the reel circuit.
- A consistent frequency of clip that can only be generated by electricity.
- Lower fuel consumption and reduced sound levels.
- Easier maintenance than conventional mowers.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN...
Product features are based on published information at the time of publication. Product features are subject to change without notice. Contact your local John Deere dealer for more information.