- Helps you improve your competitiveness and profitability
- You get real-time alarms from your machine fleet
- You find the location of your machines and driving instructions if you need to go to visit the machines.
- You can quickly see the machines' fuel consumption and maintenance need.
JDLink Machine Monitoring System
The JDLink system helps make forestry business operations more competitive and profitable. The JDLink machine and fleet management solution is a telematics system designed to remotely connect machine owners and managers as well as service personnel to their forest equipment from office PC. The system enables real time alerts and machine information, such as location, utilization, fuel consumption and maintenance data, to make decisions easy and fast and to optimize machine operations.
Three years free of charge
Machines can be shown in groups, individually or all at the same time for comparison. Machine information can also be sorted by a date and time range or by an engine hour range. JDLink machine and fleet management solution is available for John Deere IT4 forest machines. The first three years of use are free of charge.
A remote connection can be made to the forestry machine on any PC connected to the internet, or on a tablet. Web link to login page requires user name and password, thus enabling access only to restricted number of forest machines assigned to the user in http://jdlink.deere.com
Forest machine location, current base machine and TimberMatic alarms can also be quickly checked using a tablet or a smart phone. Also, if you are on your way to your machine, you can trigger the navigator from the map view and get guidance to your machine.
- Software for the iPad tablet can be downloaded free of charge from the AppStore.
- Software for the Android devices can be downloaded free of charge from Google Play
Watch a Flash-demo about the mobile connection.
A Guide to JDLink Machine Monitoring
Learn more about JDLink Machine Monitoring System in an easy-to-read infographic.View infographic in detail
You may also be interested in...