The following greases are preferred:
Chassis and Rollers
• John Deere Special Purpose HD Water Resistant Grease.
• John Deere Multi-Purpose HD Lithium Complex Grease.
• John Deere Cotton Picker Spindle Grease.
• John Deere Golf and Turf Cutting Unit Grease.
• John Deere Cornhead Grease.
Other greases that can be used:
• SAE Multi-Purpose EP Grease with 3 to 5 percent molybdenum disulfide.
• SAE Multi-Purpose EP Grease.
A - Grease rear wheel pivot (move seat forward).
B - Grease cam follower.
C - Grease lift arms in six (6) places.
D - Grease six (6) front and six (6) rear roller bearings.
E - Grease six (6) reel bearings.
F - Grease adjusters in six (6) places.
A - Grease neutral creep eccentric adjuster.
B - Grease mow speed limiting cam pivot.
A - Grease rear wheel steering arm in two (2) places.