Check Tire Pressure
c CAUTION: Avoid injury! Explosive separation of tire and rim parts is possible when they are serviced incorrectly:
• Do not attempt to mount a tire without the proper equipment and experience to perform the job.
• Do not inflate the tires above the recommended pressure.
• Do not weld or heat a wheel and tire assembly. Heat can cause an increase in air pressure resulting in an explosion. Welding can structurally weaken or deform the wheel.
• Do not stand in front or over the tire assembly when inflating. Use a clip-on chuck and extension hose long enough to allow you to stand to one side.
1. Check tires for damage.
2. Check tire pressure with an accurate gauge.
3. Add or remove air, if necessary.
Check Fluid Levels
• Check all fluid levels.
Checking Machine Safety System
Perform safety system check to make sure the electronic safety interlock circuit is functioning properly.
Perform ALL Tests.