Service Steering & Brakes
1. Park machine safely. (See Parking Safely in the SAFETY section.)
2. Measure the distance between rear tires at rear of tires (A).
3. Measure the distance between rear tires at front of tires.
4. Distance between tires (toe-in) should be 3 - 4 mm (0.12 - 0.16 in.) less in front than in rear.
5. If toe-in requires adjustment, loosen locknuts on left and right side tie-rod ends (B and C).
6. Turn body of tie-rod (D) to adjust toe-in.
7. Measure toe-in again. If correct, tighten locknuts.