The following greases are preferred:
Chassis and Rollers
• John Deere Special Purpose HD Water Resistant Grease.
• John Deere Multi-Purpose HD Lithium Complex Grease.
• John Deere Cotton Picker Spindle Grease.
• John Deere Cornhead Grease.
Other greases that can be used:
• SAE Multi-Purpose EP Grease with 3 to 5 percent molybdenum disulfide.
• SAE Multi-Purpose EP Grease.
Grease All Locations Every 50 Hours
A - Grease rear wheel pivot (Move seat forward.)
B - Cam Follower
C - Grease lift arms in six (6) places.
D - Grease six (6) front and rear roller bearings.
E - Grease six (6) reel bearings.
F - Grease adjusters in six (6) places.
G - Grease eccentric in two (2) places on neutral start. (Lift cover plate on right side of engine. Look under right hand side of machine under the footrest.)
H - Grease rear wheel Steering Arm in two (2) places.