Pictorial Safety Signs
At several important places on this machine safety signs are affixed intended to signify potential danger. The hazard is identified by a pictorial in a warning triangle. An adjacent pictorial provides information how to avoid personal injury. These safety signs, their placement on the machine and a brief explanatory text are shown in this Safety section.
Read Operator’s Manual
This operator’s manual contains important information necessary for safe machine operation. Observe all safety rules to avoid accidents.
Avoid Injury From Battery Gases and Acids
Batteries contain explosive gases and sulfuric acid. Use extreme caution when handling battery.
DO NOT exceed recommended drawbar loads stated on label.
• Read Operator’s Manual
• Know location and function of controls.
• Keep safety devices (guards, switches) in place and working.
• Never carry riders.
• Keep children and others away when operating machine.
• Stop engine before placing hands or feet near power driven parts.
• When leaving machine:
• Stop engine • Set park brake • Remove key.
This label on your tractor indicates that this model has been certified and is in compliance with European Directive