Pictorial Safety Signs
At several important places on this machine safety signs are affixed intended to signify potential danger. The hazard is identified by a pictorial in a warning triangle. An adjacent pictorial provides information how to avoid personal injury. These safety signs, their placement on the machine and a brief explanatory text are shown in this Safety section.
WARNING: YOUNG DRIVERS INCREASE CHANCE OF DEATH
• Young drivers may not be able to control vehicle.
• No drivers younger than 16 years old.
• Stop engine.
• Set park brake.
• Remove key.
WARNING: ROLLOVER OR FALLING OFF MAY CAUSE DEATH
• Read operator’s manual.
• Drive very slowly when turning.
• Always use brake when going down a slope. Vehicle can take-off (freewheel) downhill.
• No loads heavier than:
500 lbs (227 kg) in TS
600 lbs (272 kg) in TX, TX TURF
1000 lbs (544 kg) in TH 6x4
• Spread load evenly. Tie loads down.
• Reduce speed and load on rough or hilly ground.
Do not exceed recommended drawbar loads stated on label.
• TE: 2669 N (600 lb-force)
• TS: 4003 N (900 lb-force)
• TX, TX Turf: 4448 N (1000 lb-force)
• TX 6x4 Diesel: 7117 N (1600 lb-force)
• 445 N (100 lb-force)
WARNING: AVOID INJURY FROM EXPLOSION
• Do not place gas container inside cargo box bed when filling.
• Place gas container on ground when filling.
This label is part of the utility vehicle identification plate on your utility vehicle. It indicates that your vehicle model has been certified and is in compliance with European Directive 89/392/EEC Standards.