Pictorial Safety Signs
At several important places on this machine safety signs are affixed intended to signify potential danger. The hazard is identified by a pictorial in a warning triangle. An adjacent pictorial provides information how to avoid personal injury. These safety signs, their placement on the machine and a brief explanatory text are shown in this Safety section.
Read Operator’s Manual (A)
• This operator’s manual contains important information necessary for safe machine operation.
• Carefully read operator’s manual before operating machine.
• Observe all safety rules to avoid accidents.
Keep Children Away From Mower (B)
• Mower can cause dismemberment or death.
• Stay a safe distance from the machine.
• Make sure children stay clear of mower at all times when engine is running.
Avoid Injury From Tipping (C)
• Do not drive where tractor could slip, tip, or rollover.
• Do not drive on a slope with more than a 13? (23%) incline.
Use Transmission Free-Wheeling Lever Safely (D)
• Carefully read operator’s manual for safe operation of transmission free-wheeling lever.
Avoid Injury From Pinch Points (E)
• Keep fingers and hands away from pinch points.
Drawbar Load (F)
Do not exceed recommended drawbar loads stated on label.
• Horizontal 3000 N (674 lb)
• Vertical 800 N (180 lb)
Caution: Hot Surface (G)
Picture Note: No-text warning molded into muffler.
• Do not touch engine muffler, it may be hot.
CE Certification and Specification Label
This label on your machine indicates that this model has been certified and is in compliance with European Directive 98/37EEC (89/392EEC) Standards.