Pictorial Safety Signs
At several important places on this machine safety signs are affixed intended to signify potential danger. The hazard is identified by a pictorial in a warning triangle. An adjacent pictorial provides information how to avoid personal injury. These safety signs, their placement on the machine and a brief explanatory text are shown in this Safety section.
WARNING: ROLLOVER OR FALLING OFF MAY CAUSE DEATH
• Read operator’s manual.
• Drive very slowly when turning.
• Always use brake when going down a slope. Vehicle can take-off (freewheel) downhill.
• No loads heavier than:
500 lbs (227 kg) in TS
600 lbs (272 kg) in TX, TX TURF
1000 lbs (544 kg) in TH 6x4
• Spread load evenly. Tie loads down.
• Reduce speed and load on rough or hilly ground.
CAUTION: BEFORE LEAVING VEHICLE:
• Stop engine
• Set park brake
• Remove key
WARNING: YOUNG DRIVERS INCREASE CHANCE OF DEATH
• Young drivers may not be able to control vehicle.
• No drivers younger than 16 years old.
WARNING: AVOID INJURY FROM EXPLOSION
• Do not place gas container inside cargo box bed when filling.
• Place gas container on ground when filling.
WARNING: RIDERS CAN FALL OFF AND BE KILLED
Picture Note: Two decals. One on each side of load guard.
• Maximum of one person to a seat
• No riders in box or anywhere else
HELP PREVENT INJURY WHEN EMPTYING LOADS
• Operate dump with machine stationary and parking brake locked: Never empty while moving.
• Operate dump on level ground only.
• Do not place hands behind seat when lowering box.
• Refer to Operator’s Manual for correct load distribution.
CAN CAUSE BLINDNESS OR INJURY.
CAN CAUSE BLINDNESS OR SEVERE BURNS.
FLUSH EYES IMMEDIATELY WITH WATER. GET MEDICAL HELP FAST.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT TIP. KEEP VENT CAPS TIGHT AND LEVEL.
This label is part of the utility vehicle identification plate on your utility vehicle. It indicates that your vehicle model has been certified and is in compliance with European Directive 89/392/EEC Standards.