Pictorial Safety Signs
At several important places on this machine safety signs are affixed intended to signify potential danger. The hazard is identified by a pictorial in a warning triangle. An adjacent pictorial provides information how to avoid personal injury. These safety signs, their placement on the machine and a brief explanatory text are shown in this Safety section.
Do not drive where tractor could slip or tip. Do not drive on a slope with more than a 13? incline.
1. Read operator’s manual before operating this tractor.
2. Keep all shields in place.
3. Hitch towed loads only to drawbar to avoid rearward upset.
4. Make certain everyone is clear of machine before starting engine or operation.
5. Keep all riders off tractor and equipment.
6. Keep hands, feet and clothing away from power-driven parts.
7. Use seat belt. Extend belt completely from any wind-up device before adjusting to fit.
8. Reduce speed when turning or applying individual brakes or operating around hazards, on rough ground or steep slopes.
9. Couple brake pedals together for road travel and locking the park brake.
10. Use flashing warning lights on highway unless prohibited by law.
11. Stop engine, lower implement to ground, shift to N neutral and set park brake securely before dismounting.
12. Wait for all movement to stop before servicing machinery.
13. Remove key if leaving tractor unattended.
Danger of injury at the side of seat backrest and in area behind seat. Parts of the body may be crushed or get entangled.
If a canopy or sunshade is attached to the ROPS structure, the weight MUST be limited to 100 lb (45 kg) or less.
Picture Note: No-text warning molded into muffler.
SHIELD EYES: EXPLOSIVE GASES CAN CAUSE BLINDNESS OR INJURY.
NO SPARKS, FLAMES, SMOKING.
SULFURIC ACID CAN CAUSE BLINDNESS OR SEVERE BURNS.
FLUSH EYES IMMEDIATELY WITH WATER. GET MEDICAL ATTENTION FAST.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT TIP. DO NOT OPEN BATTERY.
CAUTION: HOT SURFACE (F)
Do not touch engine muffler, it may be very hot.
Drawbar EEC Label
Roll-Over Protective Structure EEC Label
To maintain operator protection and ROPS certification:
• Replace damaged ROPS, do no repair or revise.
• Any alteration of ROPS must be approved by the manufacturer.
Performance certified at date of manufacture to:
SAE J2194 SEP 97
ISO 5700: 1989
OSHA: 29CFR, Part 1928, Subpart C
CSA B352. 1 (1995)
Wagon Hitch EEC Information
Picture Note: Information stamped into top (A) of hitch