6135AFM85Marine Generator Drive Engine
- 13.5L PowerTech ™
- 278-334 kW (373-448 hp)
OPTIONAL LOW RPM OPERATION
- A lower speed option provides the user the ability to start the engine without going to the gen-set rated speed and allows the user to clutch in an accessory that may be driven by the engine.
4-VALVE CYLINDER HEAD
- Excellent airflow through 4-valve cylinder head delivers greater low-speed torque and better transient response time.
ELECTRONIC UNIT INJECTORS (EUI)
- The EUI fuel system provides higher injection pressures. It also controls fuel injection timing and provides precise control for start, duration, and end of injection.
WATER-COOLED EXHAUST MANIFOLD
- Integrated components eliminate external hoses and fittings. Wet exhaust manifold creates a cooler and quieter environment for passengers and crew.
REPLACEABLE CYLINDER LINERS
- Replaceable wet-type cylinder liners are precision-machined and hardened for long life. Allows engine to be rebuilt to original specifications.
ELECTRONIC ENGINE CONTROL UNIT (ECU)
- Advanced fault code diagnostics and customizable engine protections ensure reliability and uptime. Provides highly customizable features and trim to integrate your vessel.
KEEL-COOLED OR HEAT EXCHANGER
- Closed cooling system in keel-cooled engine option eliminates the need for a sea strainer, seawater pump, or anodes. Heat exchanger option offers a lighter, more compact, and simpler engine installation.
MULTIPLE SERVICE OPTIONS
- Either-side oil fill/dipstick combinations and remote oil and fuel filter options are available for easier service access.
Confidence is Built In
Backed by a powerful support network